Data protection rights of relevant parties
If your personal data is processed, you have the following rights vis-à-vis the party responsible for processing:
- In accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, you have the right to request information on your personal data processed by the companies of the Sauren Financial Group. In particular, you may request information on the reasons for processing, the categories of personal data processed, the categories of recipient to whom the personal data has been or will be disclosed, the planned duration of storage, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the source of the data if it was not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, as well as any meaningful information about the details thereof.
- In accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, you may request the immediate rectification of any incorrect or incomplete personal data we have stored in relation to you.
- In accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, you may request the deletion of your personal data stored by the companies of the Sauren Financial Group as long as the processing of such information is not necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to satisfy a legal requirement, for reasons of public interest, or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- In accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, you may request that processing of your personal data be restricted if you contest the accuracy of the data, if such processing is unlawful but you decline to have the data deleted and we no longer need the data, but you require it for purposes of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims, or if you have lodged a complaint against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR.
- In accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, you may ask to receive the personal data that you have provided to the companies of the Sauren Financial Group in a structured, conventional and machine-readable format or to have it transmitted to another responsible party.
- In accordance with Art. 7 (3) GDPR, you may at any time withdraw your consent given to the aforementioned responsible party. As a result, data processing based on this consent may no longer be continued in future.
- In accordance with Art. 77 GDPR, you may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you may appeal to the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or work.
Right of objection pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR
In cases where your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR, you are entitled, pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, to object to the processing of your personal data for reasons based on your specific situation or in response to direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection that we will implement without the need to identify any specific situation.
To assert your right of withdrawal or objection, you need only send an email to email@example.com.
Status and amendment of the data protection notice
This data protection notice, dated May 2020, is currently valid.
The Sauren Financial Group reserves the right to amend this data protection notice at any time in compliance with the prevailing data protection regulations. You may at any time access and print the current data protection notice on our website at https://www.sauren.de/en/legal/data-protection/.
Dated: May 2020